Additional Assisted Living Services Available
Managing a loved one's medications can be very time consuming and stressful. All of us have been known to forget to take our medicines from time to time.
This service is overseen by a Registered Nurse, with the medications distributed by our competent Medication Aides. We will:
- Fill and refill prescriptions as needed
- Store medications in a locked and video monitored room
- Dispense medications to residents according to the Doctor's orders
- Ensure that medications are taken as prescribed
Each resident's personal laundry is gathered once per week. It is then washed, dried, and returned the following day.
Furnished rooms are available for anyone needing a temporary stay. Your loved one might be recovering from recent illness or need a place to stay when their regular caregivers are unavailable. We welcome your loved one to stay with us at Appletree Court. Minimum stay required.
Additional Services Pricing
- Medication Supervision $300 per month
- Personal Laundry $60 per month
- Respite Care $150 per night Temporary stay for your loved one. Minimum stay required.
Above prices effective September 1, 2016 and are subject to change.